Friday, December 01, 2006

Birthday Pictures

The time stamp on this picture says 6:51pm. Isabella was born at 6:52pm. So, if Isabella ever asks me what she was doing exactly one year after she was born, I will have to tell her, "Honey, you were hugging a shoe."

We decorated the door of the birthday girl!

My attempt at her monthly teddy bear picture: she was attached to her sippy cup. I couldn't get her to move it away from her mouth. She kept drinking. . .

. . . and drinking. . .

. . . and drinking.

Time to sing Happy Birthday. We gave her a muffin since I'm making a chocolate cake for her party on Saturday.

I almost forgot to put her birthday hat on.

Doh!

Time to open up presents! She really liked the ribbon.

We bought her a cd player and Worship Jamz cd.

I knew our camera battery was low and this is when it cut out. She also opened presents from Grandpa & Grandma Kilps as well as from Uncle Tim, Auntie Laura, Jacob, & Tyler. No worries though, we had our camcorder running through all of it. More birthday celebration to come tomorrow when we have her birthday party with some friends from the seminary.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She was hugging a shoe, and what a great picture it is! That made me laugh out loud. So precious!