Sunday, December 03, 2006

Scrapbooking News

Here's a little info on digital scrapbooking. There are a ton of different web sites out there and many designers who create stuff that others can purchase to make layouts with. (I tend to hunt arond the web for the freebies pretty often). Each designer finds a group of ladies to create a few layouts with their designs (which they give them for free) and then post them in a few online galleries as a sort of advertisement for the designs. Since I really enjoy scrapbooking and really really enjoy free stuff, I decided to apply to be on a creative team. And guess what. . . I got picked! I am now creating layouts for Melanie Willman (aka Melgen designs). I inserted a blinkie with a link to her store in the sidebar. I'm really excited about this and she is a really talented designer.

Here is the first layout that I made using her stuff. . .

Here are some other pages I did this week. . .
This is a redo of a page I did a few weeks ago. I like this version much better.




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really love the digital scrapbook idea. I need to look into it more considering all of my pictures are still on my computer and not printed off yet.

Anonymous said...

Karen, you are so talented! Your pages are works of art and you deserve to be recognized for your gifts. I'm so proud of you!