And then we went back to our place and played outside on the grass.
Here she is doing her signs while watching 'Baby Signing Time'. I think she's doing 'phone' here. She added 'book' and 'fish' to her signing vocabulary this week.
Here she is another day. This time I think the sign was either 'ball' or 'car' - I can't remember now.
She's really been into putting shoes on her hands lately.
Reaching for her beloved 'uckie'.
And. . . I was trying to get a picture of Bella smiling. She wasn't really doing it, so I just asked her to show me her tongue. Guess I got what I asked for!!!
One final Bella accomplishment. . . she has learned how to turn off the light switch. For the past few months, flipping off the light switch has been a part of our bedtime routine. She points to pictures of 'Mommy' 'Daddy' and 'Bella' and then switches off the light. Usually, I've had to help her since she consistently tried to push it in like a button instead of pushing it down. She's finally got it! It probably takes a Mom to get excited about these kind of accomplishments, but I feel proud.

7 comments:
Congratulations!! I bet it's nice to be done!! Andrew is done with all of his testing, but he still has clinic until May 12th. Then we can share in the "We're done" excitement.
When is Andy's graduation ceremony and what are your plans next?! :)
Hi Karen-- It's Martha/Heidi/Lisa, lol... Anyway, tell Andy congratulations. That is a HUGE accomplishment.
Congratulations to Andy and to all of you for getting through seminary!!! We can't wait to hear where the Lord brings you next!
Andy-- I am jealous, man! Congratulations. I know how big of an accomplishment that is.
Hi Karen and Andy - that picture of Bella with her head to the side ... if I didn't know better I'd think it was a baby pic of ANDY!!! (Sorry Karen ... but she does have an Andy look there!)
She's so darn cute I can't stand it!!
Congratulations to you, Andy, on your degree! Very proud of you!
Hope to see you all VERY SOON!
Love, Julie
Hi Karen, please tell Andy I say Congratulations!! When are you guys moving back to WI?? :) Best wishes and good luck to where ever you end up going!
Congrats on being finished! What a great feeling. Bella is soooo cute in the video and all of the pictures!
Post a Comment