Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm ready for spring!!!

I usually don't grow tired of winter until at least March, but I am so ready for the weather to warm up! Bella doesn't even like it. On our short trips to the car, she'll cover her face and say "owie" as the cold wind blows on her.

Here are a few glimpses from our (well, mostly Bella's) week:
It looks like this book basket is becoming her favorite reading spot. Her favorite books right now are 'Goodnight Moon' 'My Many Colored Days' 'Potty Chair' and a counting book. We read them so much that she's actually starting to memorize the words and say them along with us as we read. I love reading together!She crawled into my sock drawer. I guess she just likes to nestle up in small spaces. This is one of those photos that knock me over with how big she's getting. She just looks so much older to me here. While in the sock drawer, she grabbed a pair of socks that I haven't worn in years (remember those socks with the individual spots for toes). She thought they were the perfect gloves!Due to my cabin fever, we just had to get out for a walk today. It was cold, but not awful. On our way back, Bella fell asleep. I discovered a website that takes your blog and puts in into book format. I'm a sucker for keepsakes like this. I haven't tried it yet, but am definitely curious to check it out as I've often thought it would be neat to somehow get archives from this blog in paper format. Just thought I'd pass it along to any of the blog readers who might be interested. :)

On Wednesday, I'm venturing out to Philadelphia with some ladies from church to see a comedy on menopause!!! I quite possibly might be the only one in the group that hasn't actually experienced it. A few of the women have seen the play before and said that it's really funny! Should be fun! Ha ha!

2007 in review

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen - those pictures on your new camera are fantastic! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Karen! What kind of camera did you get? Also, I so glad you discovered a site that converts blogs into books. I was wondering what I'd do as Sam's blog got bigger and bigger.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun getting updates on your blog...Isabella is getting so big! Hopefully we'll get to meet her one of these days!

check out our new) blog (and our exciting news :) ): johannaandpeter.blogspot.com