
We can't get enough of this beautiful weather! Bella just loves to be outside riding her bike. She even discovered that the sidewalk out back has just enough of an incline to give her a good ride!
Lately, she has become quite fascinated with her shadow. She looks for it outside, in the car, in her room at night, etc. She even plays peek-a-boo with it!

Some friends from church gave her this new picnic table. Here she is resting on it.

I think this picture is pretty cool. If I zoomed in really close on her eyes, you could see my reflection in them.

And here she is in the middle of a meltdown. This one was probably my fault though. I was taking too many pictures for her liking.

My mom's club had a pot painting party. Bella got too distracted at the event, so we finished up the painting at home.

Her main method was to dip the brush in every color and then apply it to the pot.


That's how she achieved the grayish color that is all over the pot.

It's always fun to get a little messy!
1 comment:
Bella is so cute!! I love seeing the pictures of her. Thanks so much! Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment