Sunday, October 05, 2008

Anniversary recap and outdoor fun!

We had a great anniversary celebration last Sunday. Bella had fun playing with some friends while we went out to dinner. We didn't exchange gifts this year, but we had a fun time looking at old photos, cards, and letters while reminiscing about our years together. It was a nice way to spend our evening.

Have I mentioned how much I love fall weather! I really do. Bella and I spent over two hours at the park one afternoon and I didn't get worn out at all. We met some friends there so it made the time even more fun. On Andy's day off, we decided to go apple picking. The only bummer was that this particular farm had some extra charges surrounding it that we didn't know about. . . so we decided to just look at pumpkins. We told Bella that she could pick out any pumpkin that she wanted. Out of all the options, it looked like this little guy was the keeper. But she ended up putting it back and didn't want to get anything. So, with no apple picking and no pumpking picking, it ended up being a pretty inexpensive family outing!
And, she made it her personal mission to smell each flower. The pregnancy continues to go well. I'm officially in the third trimester now!!! We went to Babies R' Us on Saturday to make a few baby purchases. Slowly but surely, things are starting to get ready. The next big step is painting the baby's room. . . we just have to settle on a color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bella is growing so fast. Can't wait till I see her again.

Love Grandma Debbie