I took Bella to Chuck E. Cheese earlier in the week with a group from my Mom's Club. She loves this place and always has so much fun. She was giddy with excitement as we pulled up to the restaurant and practically dragged me in because she couldn't wait to play games and go on rides. 


This was her favorite ride - she went on it three times in a row!
At the end of it all, she had won 40 tickets - which got her a plastic lizard.I found a cute fall painting project to do with Bella and thought it wouldn't be too hard. I should have known better than to put structure and paint in the same scenario. Ultimately, she's going to do what she wants. At least she enjoyed herself. 

Here is her masterpiece! I call it "Fall Leaves!" It's now hanging in the play area with some of her other artwork.
On Friday, we met up with a friend and her little boy to go to the Aquarium. Bella and I rode the Riverline there- which was a blast for her. I enjoyed it too. There are still some areas around here that I am unfamiliar with, so traveling by train (as opposed potentially getting lost in the car) is always a welcome scenario. 
Bella and her new friend chasing each other in circles. We think they may have had more fun running around outside than actually looking at the fish!

1 comment:
i have got to get my kids to chuck e. cheese! they would go crazy in there... i can't believe we've never been! i loved bella's artwork, she's very talented!
Post a Comment