. . . got her first pedicure!

What a treat for her!
Mommy didn't get her first (and only. . . so far) pedicure until she was twenty-eight!
Bella giggled as the water and bubbles "tickled" her feet.

And look! Magazines to read (or, in their case - look at). Just like the mommies do it.

Graydon displayed oodles of enthusiasm that morning.

Was I surprised that Bella picked out two shades of pink?

Not at all. I have a girly girl on my hands.



Graydon is clearly impressed.

This experience was shared with friends, Ava and Katelyn.

And the three little siblings who were more than patient.

Sometimes I get a little sentimental about Bella growing up.
But sometimes it's fun to look ahead to all of the fun mother/daughter activities in our future.
2 comments:
What kind of store did you find that gives kiddie pedicures? Too fun!!
Love Bella's toe ring!!!!
Post a Comment