The ladies got together to get our nails done. The bride-to-be was nice and relaxed!

We were there for a while. Good thing Auntie Kristen came prepared with some coloring for the kids.

Everyone came together for the rehearsal that evening. Aren't they a gorgeous couple?!!!!

Standing at the spot where, 24 hours later, Lori and Pat would officially become husband and wife!

Cousins!

At the rehearsal dinner. . . Graydon - always the character!

All of the cousins with the bride-to-be!

~ Wedding Day: August 19th ~
Lori and Pat's planning paid off in a big way. Their wedding day was beautiful! And they are a great couple. It was such a special day to celebrate their love and their new life as husband and wife!
***
All of the girls stayed at a hotel on Friday evening so that we could be up bright early to start getting ready.
In order to save some time for the hair stylists on Saturday morning, I decided to curl Bella's hair. I had to get my make-up done mid-way through the process, so Bella had to walk around like this for a little while!

Just a couple of ladies getting ready for a very important and exciting day!

Bella's turn to get her hair done.

So pretty.

The perfect style to go with the flower crown that she would be wearing.

On the shuttle from the hotel to the country club. It's time for a wedding!






Just Married!

I think she should be in a magazine. Just gorgeous!

I have so many photos of Bella. I just loved the dress and the flowers. So lovely.

And the boys were super cute and handsome as well.

With all of us so dressed up, I couldn't miss out on a family picture.

Me and my mama!

The Benetti Family. Andy took this photo. The photographer has the one of the entire family, including spouses and kids. I can't wait to see that one!

My dad and brothers. Three good-looking guys!

Me and Dad!

Grandma and Grandpa with all seven grands!

Beautiful Bella!


There were so many pretty locations to take photos.

Jodi was the matron of honor. Her speech was so cute and funny and filled with many memories. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!


Time for a reception!

Finding their seats.



Bella and Sydney graduated from flower to junior attendant. They had the same dresses as the flower girls, but also got to wear these crowns. They walked individuals to their seats and also handed out programs.

Curtis enjoyed the cocktail hour.


These cousins got to spend a lot of time together.

I love watching their friendships grow.

There were so many beautiful details that Lori and Pat planned.

I loved the vintage-y feel.


Photo props!


This guy had a great time dancing. He partnered up with one of Pat's cousins and then his mom! He was on the dance floor for most of the night. When it was time to leave, he was sad to leave his "new friend."






After they finished eating, the kids went outside to play. They found a worker stacking chairs and helped out. Then we took some fun photos.





Bridget and Brett had their baby girl, Evelyn, three days later!

Throughout the night, I found myself a little reflective and sentimental. With a family as large as ours, it is really hard for all of us to be in the same place at the same time. On this evening, we were. And I felt moments of pure joy, for at this moment, everything was right. Everyone was here and healthy and happy. It was such a gift.

Bella got in to the photo props.

First dance as husband and wife!

They had quite the party! The dance floor never slowed down!


These light-up wands were a hit with kids AND adults!




We finally got around to the photo booth.


It was a busy weekend for the kids, and a late night. Ava and Nora were the first to pass out.

Next came Bella. . .

and Sydney.

Then finally, these party animals left the dance floor in favor or a place to rest.


Congratulations Pat and Lori! We love you!!!

1 comment:
Awww what a great post! So special!
Post a Comment