Bella had a basketball game on the evening of her birthday. I usually like to try and get a photo of her at 6:52pm, the exact time that she was born. Unfortunately, I was so distracted by her game, that I didn't glance down at the time until 7:15pm, so I missed it. But I do have a video from before the game started of her teammates singing to her on her special day.
Andy made Bella's ice cream cake.
The candles kept re-lighting, so that was fun.
Mabel celebrated too (she's a good sport).
Present time!
New clothes - the perfect gift for any tween girl!
Our story begins in college, where we met. We were friends for a while and a romance gradually grew out of it. On September 28, 2002, we became husband and wife. Andy is a pastor and Karen stays home and takes care of Isabella (11/30/05), Graydon (12/31/08), and Curtis (6/28/10). Welcome to a glimpse of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment