Friday, December 20, 2019

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

When we brought our tree home, we just put lights on it that day. A couple days later, we finally got around to decorating it. We went for super simple this year - just lights and ornaments.
DSC_0071

DSC_0078

DSC_0084

Each year, I get a new family photo ornament. Here is our 2019 ornament.
DSC_0081

Here's our tree in all her glory. We didn't realize how full it was until we brought it into our living room. But I love it and it makes our living room smell so good!
DSC_0088

Andy and Graydon put up our star and lights out front.
DSC_0075

Curtis baked some cookies using leftover dough from the weekend.
DSC_0077

Bella is making some progress on our rice krispie treat!
IMG_2399

Mabel likes to play around and behind the tree. I sometimes see the branches rustling around, but thankfully there haven't been any problems.
IMG_2401

A lit Christmas tree, a fire in the fireplace, and slippers on our feet. Best seats in the house!
IMG_2403

No comments: