Saturday, December 14, 2019

November

It appears I have a bit of catching up to do here. The past few months have been probably the busiest of my whole life so far, so I guess it makes sense that things have gotten neglected around here. We're now ten days away from Christmas and I'm still posting photos of the kids playing outside in tank tops and short sleeves!

All the trees around us give a healthy amount of leaves each year. Perfect for jumping and playing in.
IMG_2273

IMG_2274

IMG_2278

IMG_2280

IMG_2283

IMG_2282

IMG_2288

IMG_2289

Bella had her volleyball banquet. She got the "Sky High" award for being a high jumper.
IMG_2305

Graydon had a couple mints in his mouth during church one morning. He's a goof.
IMG_2306

Curtis played along as well. They're both goofs.
IMG_2310

The boys were on the spell bowl team at school. I *think* their team came in 4th place in their division.
IMG_2322

IMG_2324

We wore red to school on November 19th in support of #redfored. It was a day when thousands of teachers went to the State House to protest some of the decisions our state government has been making in regards to education. Several school corporations closed for the day. Ours stayed open, but most of our classrooms had subs teaching that day.
IMG_2330

Graydon participated in our town's annual Christmas of Yesteryear. He played the part of a young boy  during the Civil War period.
IMG_2338

I spent a full day writing a research proposal for one of my classes. I have finally come to the end of this busy semester and I feel so relieved! One more to go until graduation!!!
IMG_2350

We celebrated Thanksgiving at home as a family of five. This has become a welcome tradition as we spend the day with nothing on the agenda but eating good food, watching movies, and enjoying time together.
IMG_2354

IMG_2355

IMG_2363

Snap Chat doesn't disappoint with its holiday filters.
IMG_2366

I sponsored a Gratitude Challenge at school. As part of it, here was my door decoration for November.
IMG_2414

No comments: