Saturday, December 26, 2020

December Days

This is pretty much my definition of cozy. All that's missing is a hot beverage. IMG_5432 

The boys brought Oscar upstairs for a visit. IMG_5456 

Curtis challenged us all to a bar hanging contest. IMG_5458 

I went first and ended up in last place. Pretty much, whoever went knew the time to beat and stayed up for that time and then pushed it as long as they could. I began with about twenty seconds. Andy was last to go and I think he lasted for almost three minutes! 

We got some snow! It was only about an inch and was pretty much gone by the afternoon, but it was still pretty! IMG_5464 

This is a slow, lazy morning on the first Monday of winter break. Mabel had a whole living room where she could lay, but she chose to squeeze with me into my corner chair. She loves to snuggle. IMG_5495 

I shared the previous photo on social media and commented something about how she doesn't understand personal space. A minute or two later, she left me and went over to Bella. I think I insulted her. IMG_5497 

We made our thin mints like we do every year, but instead of decorating sugar cookies (which no one ever eats), we made chocolate-covered oreos and decorated them with sprinkles. And these all got eaten up! IMG_5498 

Curtis and I drove to a field in town to get a good view of the Christmas Star. This photo was taken with my cell phone, so it's not fantastic. But we could see it! IMG_5501 

The kids got some surprise mail from Uncle Pat and Aunt Lori - some Milwaukee gear! IMG_5502 

We received a Christmas gift from a church member and the wrapping was so pretty so I decided to take a photo. IMG_5508

No comments: