But he finally came to a point when his hair was becoming just a little too much for him. His main complaint was that it was itching his neck. So, after more than a year of growing it out, Graydon asked for a hair cut. Here is the before. Incidentally, he didn't realize how long the back was until he saw this this side view. He just assumed the back was the same length as the front!
And After!
This haircut made him look a little older to me and, surprisingly, a little taller! Even though it is shorter, he still has great hair! And here is the pile of hair that was cut off!
Andy purchased a new pool table light with some of his Christmas money and Graydon helped install it.
I came home one day to see the boys playing some one-on-one basketball. It always fills my heart with joy to see them playing together, and especially doing something active without being told.
January is my self-declared month of hibernation. On days when I come home and don't have to leave again, I get into my pajamas right away and allow myself to move a little slower with zero guilt. This feels so good and helps me enjoy January more.
We had a gallon-size ziploc bag filled with old crayons. I've had this project in mind for literally years and I finally did it. I turned all those individual crayons into something fun that I can give to students at school.
Bella has a couple games left in her basketball season. Another mom takes photos at every game, so I got a few of Bella from her.
I'm pretty sure she just took a shot in this photo and was fouled by that player on the opposing team.
On January 12, 2021, another newphew joined our family! Meet Bennett Hassler! Welcome to the family, Bennett!
And I'll end with a few fun selfies with Curtis.

Andy purchased a new pool table light with some of his Christmas money and Graydon helped install it.
I came home one day to see the boys playing some one-on-one basketball. It always fills my heart with joy to see them playing together, and especially doing something active without being told.
January is my self-declared month of hibernation. On days when I come home and don't have to leave again, I get into my pajamas right away and allow myself to move a little slower with zero guilt. This feels so good and helps me enjoy January more.
We had a gallon-size ziploc bag filled with old crayons. I've had this project in mind for literally years and I finally did it. I turned all those individual crayons into something fun that I can give to students at school.
Bella has a couple games left in her basketball season. Another mom takes photos at every game, so I got a few of Bella from her.
I'm pretty sure she just took a shot in this photo and was fouled by that player on the opposing team.
On January 12, 2021, another newphew joined our family! Meet Bennett Hassler! Welcome to the family, Bennett!
And I'll end with a few fun selfies with Curtis.



No comments:
Post a Comment