We were excited to watch the NFC championship game because it allowed us to watch the Packers play (their games don't get aired locally here in Indiana and we don't pay extra for football channels). Graydon did all he could to support our team. Unfortunately, the game didn't turn out as we hoped.


School was closed this past Monday due to snow. It was only a couple of inches, but it was the most snow we've seen in a couple of years.


In addition to sledding, we made some use of our golf cart this year!
We live by the best hill in town, which means our house gets a lot of visitors when it snows!
February 1-5 was National School Counseling Week. Due to the nature of the work, a lot of things school counselors do is unseen. This week was created by the American School Counselor Association as a week for school counselors to promote their program and shed some light on the role of the counselor in the school. Part of the promotion included a social media campaign where each counselor completed various statements. This was my post for Monday. It was also our snow day, so I did the post from home. I really love my job and feel so thankful that I have important work to do every day.
February 1-5 was National School Counseling Week. Due to the nature of the work, a lot of things school counselors do is unseen. This week was created by the American School Counselor Association as a week for school counselors to promote their program and shed some light on the role of the counselor in the school. Part of the promotion included a social media campaign where each counselor completed various statements. This was my post for Monday. It was also our snow day, so I did the post from home. I really love my job and feel so thankful that I have important work to do every day.
I also had some little snacks for our teachers and staff in each of our lounges as a 'thank you' for their support of my program as well as to share some data from things done this year.










No comments:
Post a Comment