Friday, April 02, 2021

Marching On

During one of Bella's driving lessons, we worked on backing up. Sometimes, it can be hard to gauge how much space you actually have by looking through the back-up camera. I went outside to give her an idea. IMG_6146 
Curtis received a lesson in pancake making. IMG_6168 
Our Spring Break came mid-month, so the kids and I decided to go up to WI for a few days to visit with family and meet our newest nephew/cousin, Bennett! IMG_1594 
It's so fun to see my sister, Kristen, as a mom. IMG_1597 
Bella is getting good at holding babies. IMG_6177 
 We also got to see this sweet baby again who was alreayd almost six months old when this photo was taken! FullSizeRender 4  
My mom put together a little egg hunt for the kids. Each of them ended up $20 richer! IMG_1603 IMG_1604 IMG_1606 
Just missing Sydney and Rose! FullSizeRender 10 
We love having these two sweet additions to the family! IMG_1641 
Curtis got in some baby-holding practice too! FullSizeRender 2 
Back home in Indiana. . . Andy and Curtis replaced our front screen door. The glass in it has been cracked for years - so severely that we had to duct tape it to keep it from becoming dangerous. It looked pretty awful, but our front door is so far back from the road and we always use our back door, so it just wasn't a big priority. But I finally came to a place when I just couldn't stand it anymore, so Andy and Curtis took care of it. IMG_6221 
I didn't manage to take any before or after shots, but it looks 100% better! IMG_6226 
Curtis had a bright idea! IMG_6227
Somebody had a birthday in our house. Andy is 41! We celebrated by going bowling and eating pizza at the bowling alley. Afterward, we came home for ice cream cake and presents. IMG_6236 
This was a 1,000 piece puzzle that I primarily worked on during Spring Break. We didn't go to a warm beach, but I stared at one for several hours. This was the hardest puzzle that I've ever done. Looking at it now, it doesn't seem like it would be. But the sand and sky pieces looked very similar, so it was hard to sort those pieces out. Plus all that water! It felt very satisfying to push in the very last piece! IMG_6238 
Bella had her basketball awards banquet the other night. IMG_6356 IMG_6359 
She was awarded the Most Valuable Teammate for the JV team. Go Bella! IMG_6361

No comments: