Last Friday night, our boys JV and Varsity teams played Edinburgh. They are our biggest rival. It was a big game and, being a Friday night, the gym was pretty packed. Curtis joined the pep band for the event.
The game was super intense. Andy and I actually had a Christmas party to attend, so we didn't arrive until the fourth quarter. The score was constantly within one or two baskets. Every time someone scored, the gym would erupt in applause and cheer - lots of Edinburgh fans were there, so the noise levels were equal for both teams. The game ended in a tie and had to go into overtime. Even in overtime, the score went back and forth, but at the end, Hauser won by one point! The final score was 67-66. This was a big win for our school because Edinburgh has a higher ranking. It was definitely an exciting game and one that people will likely be talking about for a while. From the angle of this photo, you can't see the student section of the gym, but it was packed!
Oscar joined us in the living room the other night. He's such a difficult bunny to get good pictures of thanks to all that hair!
He snuggled on Andy's lap while we watched a movie.
One of the gifts Bella wanted for her birthday were tickets to the Nutcracker. We went together this past Sunday and loved it!
The performance was amazing! I was completely mesmerized and it felt like the show went by so fast. Now I've been playing Nutcracker music nonstop. I forgot how much I love that music.
I received some pretty cookies made by a local bakery from a family at school.
I've been working on this 1,000 piece puzzle for the past few weeks and finally finished it! The sky and snow pieces looked really similar, which made those portions really tricky.
The winter sickies got a hold of Graydon today. Thankfully, we are on winter break and still have a few days until Christmas. Hoping he feels better by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment