Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Michael's Sip and See


Toward the end of March, I went back up to Wisconsin for a Sip and See! Since this was Lori's third baby, we opted for this instead of a baby shower. Michael was born on Dr. Seuss's birthday, so it was Seuss-themed! I made the hats and t-shirts. The boys are Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3. Pat and Lori were the Father and Mother of all Things. 

Jodi made these delicious and cute cupcakes.

And the green eggs and ham! 

Ava was super helpful in all the set-up. 



Mary bought lots of decor and bagged up all the swedish fish! She also ordered the majority of the food.




I underestimated the size of Michael's head and his hat was a little snug. 

Nothing beats Grandma snuggles.

Nora is a natural with all her little cousins. They love her!

Zoe is excited to have a cousin who is younger than her!

Our family events are always protected by multiple superheroes.

Conrad just wanted to coordinate his face with the stripes in his hat.

Twinning!


Scott, Jen, and Maddie showed up Grinch-themed. . . 

. . . and freaked Conrad out!

We have Max, the Grinch, and Cindy Lou Who!

Michael got lots of snuggles that day and was probably asleep the majority of the party. 

Looks like I'm mid-storytelling. 

We call this hat the "Grandpa Chris hat" because our grandpa (our dad's dad) used to wear hats like that all the time. It's the cutest look ever.



Meanwhile, Andy was back at home with the boys. He and Curtis went to our friends house to pick up some eggs (they were selling their eggs $3/dozen instead of the $6/dozen at the store). While Andy and Curtis were there, they got to meet some of the lambs. 


I love this one. 

Graydon is always wanting McDonalds. I'm not sure what's in that box, but I know it was a lot of food.

Curtis also ran a 5K with some friends that weekend.

On Sunday morning, I woke up and hit the road. A storm was coming to Indiana and I didn't want to get caught in it. I got home in plenty of time and snapped this photo a while later as the storm rolled in. We've had lots of big, crazy storms this spring.

No comments: