Tuesday, May 27, 2025

Spring is Coming

Graydon got his driver's license on April 2nd.

That night, he decided to head out to Planet Fitness for his first solo drive. Of course, I took video and photos as he pulled away. 

Track season is upon us and both boys are competing in high jump.



Bella's sorority had a "Ladies Day" on April 6th, so I drove up to Muncie to spend the day with her. We got brunch at a local diner and headed off to the event. The venue had a soda bar where she introduced me to Dr. Pepper + Hazelnut coffee creamer + Lime syrup (and possibly some other ingredients). I was definitely skeptical at first, but it actually tasted pretty good! 



I loved getting this bonus time with her! 

Salty Cat started acting funny. He wasn't eating as much and had a couple accidents on the garage floor (instead of his little box - which he has never done before). He looks a little rough in this photo. Thankfully, he perked up a couple days later. Both our pets have given us lots of extra worry lately!

Curtis has his basketball banquet. The coach gives away a few special awards and Curtis was the recipient of one of them! He got the Playmaker Award, which is the plaque he is holding in his hand. 

Our school has a really great basketball program that he is so fortunate to be a part of. 

No comments: