We bought our van in the fall of 2008 and sold it in the fall of 2025. Here is one last photo of our Silver Bell. I had so much emotion about selling this vehicle - most of it sadness. I was pregnant with Graydon when we bought it. We took two of our kids home from the hospital in this van. Bella and Graydon learned to drive in it (and Curtis a little too). It’s taken us on countless road trips between NJ and WI as well as to places like Wyoming, Missouri, and Florida. It seems silly, but it kind of felt like another member of the family. I intended to keep it forever, but the truth is, we just don’t need it right now nor do we have the space to just park it. I will miss this van. We had so many good years with it.
Andy was in the Muncie area, so he stopped to visit Bella at school.
My favorite way to relax.
Beautiful moon spotted on an evening walk.
Gorgeous sunset.
Mabel sure loves to snuggle.
And her favorite game is still tug-of-war.
Mabel is hard to photograph because she blends into the furniture!
More relaxing and snuggling with Mabel.
Graydon playing in the school pep band.
Snow day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment