| I had another doctor appointment this week. Pretty soon, they're going to start having me come in every week! Everything is still looking good. I gained another two pounds (which is much better than the ten from last time). While the doctor was trying to measure Bud's heart rate, he or she was moving around all over the place. We really enjoyed seeing how active this little one can be. I'm definitely starting to feel my size. Before, I would look at pictures and see that I am getting pretty big, but I didn't feel really big. Now, I'm starting to feel it. Things that used to be easy are not quite so easy anymore: getting out of bed and putting my shoes and socks on to name just a few. Last night, I tried to paint my toe nails. They are definitely painted now, but don't look super great. Oh well. Next time, I'll ask Andy to help me. We enjoyed some fall activities this past weekend with a group from the seminary. Fall is definitely our favorite season. This fall has been a little disappointing in terms of cold, rainy weather. But, conditions improved this past weekend, so we were able to get out a little bit and enjoy this time of year. |
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
33 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment