| A bunch of people from the seminary got together and planned us a baby shower. All I can say it that it was much more than I expected in so many ways. We arrived at the seminary on Saturday afternoon to find the large room where the shower was held all decorated, a buffet table full of food, and lots of presents. They even had games planned. Many more people showed up than I thought and several who couldn't be there still had gifts brought for us. After this shower, I think it's pretty safe to say that the baby it just about set. We received the travel system, pack 'n play, booster/high chair, changing pad, several outfits, baby towels and wash cloths, cleaning/grooming stuff, diapers, toys, a teddy bear, frame, and money. It was overwhelming, in a good way. We had a great time and felt a lot of love and support from everyone at the seminary. This was our second shower. Our first shower was held on August 20 and was given by Andy's family. I was 23 weeks pregnant at the time and we had it just before Andy and I headed back to Pennsylvania. We had a great time at that shower as well. Everyone was so generous and we received so many things for the baby. The last three pictures in this section are from that shower. My mom has been like one big shower on her own. She has bought me many maternity outfits and lots of clothes for the baby. My brothers and sisters have also purchased some clothes for the baby. Everyone has been so great. We really appreciate all of the help we have received as we prepare for our new arrival! |
Monday, November 07, 2005
Our Baby Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment