Monday, December 04, 2006

What do you think of Andy's new look?

Andy has been itching for a change lately - so why not change his appearance? I at least wanted him to wait until after we took our family picture (which we had done on Friday). After that, there really was no stopping him.

Here is the before picture
After. . . just kidding - he was just being silly here
The real after picture - who is this man?
Shaving the facial hair was not enough, so he decided to shave his head as well. I must admit that my first impression was, "When did Forrest Gump get here?"
Truthfully, I am a bigger fan of the facial hair and that is probably since Andy has generally had some form of facial hair ever since we've been together. I'm just used to it. Plus, I think it makes him look distinguished. When Isabella saw him this morning, she was a little confused. This man sounded like her daddy but didn't really look like him. After a little bit, she warmed up to him again.
We are curious. . . which do you like better - facial hair or no facial hair. Please leave a comment!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facial Hair....but i like gotees and stuff!!
~ Mary

Anonymous said...

facial hair

Anonymous said...

Grow it back!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Facial hair

Anonymous said...

you're still ugly with or without

Jeff said...

sorry Andy, that last comment was me!!!

Anonymous said...

facial hair...i agree with karen it makes you look distinguished

Anonymous said...

everyone says facial hair..but i'll be different..it looks nice either way..itll just take some getting used to..thats all

dianna said...

I think he looks much more handsome WITHOUT the facial hair. But I love you either way!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

No facial hair

Meade Family said...

I am still laughing, so hard almost crying. How many brothers do I have? Wow - with only the mustash, you look like you could be a sidekick with Billy The Kid. Ya know, your current look, you kind of resemble Uncle Jerry Bass. Boy it is such a toss up. I think you took off a couple years with the clean cut look. Either way, you look great. :)

Meade Family said...

Have to make another comment. I showed Jacob each picture one at a time and asked him who was in the picture. He said "Uncle Andy" in every picture but the last one. When I asked him again, he stopped and said "I don't know Mom". How funny is that

--Laura

Anonymous said...

The parents love seeing their son with a clean face! But...how about leaving some hair on the head like the first new look. Uncle Tom Bass said "It's about time", Aunt Debby said "He looks like Tommy Bass", Caroline said "Now he doesn't look like a desperado. I love his face". And of course mom and dad love your face period. By the way, you don't look as young as you thought you would. You look older than 19.

Anonymous said...

I think you look like you are 18 years old without the facial hair...GROW IT BACK! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should shave your eyebrows too. Just kidding! The less hair look gets my vote. Maybe you would enjoy this look better if you began using a straight razor to accomplish it. ;) Josh is a fan. Of the straight razor that is. And of course you too!

Linds

Josh said...

Oh my...that's my boy!! Haha...I have been slacking in checking your blog, so I hope you read this. Picture #2 with the split stash is out of this world...you would definitely make the cover of GQ with that look...but since that is not your goal, the clean shave is good. You are one funny dude! I love you bro. Hey check out my new blog: http://fool-4-jesus.blogspot.com/