
Bella and I have been back from Wisconsin for over a week. She did really great on the trip home. These are some pics that my mom took of Bella at the park one of the last nights we were there.

She was being such a ham that evening. Just before climbing the steps, she'd pose for a photo - cheesy smile and all. We have about ten similar-looking photos.

She went on the big slide all by herself. The was the first time!



This tube led to another big slide.


The internet on my computer hasn't been working this week. I have more photos of Bella to share, but can't easily access them. The weather has been really hot this week and so we've been spending a lot of time in pools - Bella's little pool and a friend's big pool. Bella loves the big pool and even swims by herself (with a tube around her and mom close by). It's so cute to watch her kick her little legs. She just loves the water!
Tonight we're taking Andy out to Outback Steakhouse for Father's Day. Should be yummy! Happy Father's to all of the Dad's out there!
1 comment:
I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!!
Soon though we will see you guys in TEXAS.....To meet Sydney!! I Can't Wait
Post a Comment