Friday, June 06, 2008

Lori's Graduation

Since this was the main reason for our trip to Wisconsin, I thought I'd share some photos from Lori's big day!

Here she is before the ceremony with our parents. . . . . . and with Grandma Helen. . .
. . . and with me & Bella (who was clearly not in the mood for a photo).
The two graduates: Ryan (Lori's boyfriend) and Lori
Later on at the party, we got a photo of Grandma Helen with all of her granddaughters.Me and Bella!We finally got her in the picture-taking mood.Cake time. Yummy!Congratulations Ryan and Lori!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is that Tremper High School??? If it is, my husband graduated from Tremper in 1990! The banner looks like it says Tremper and its the same school colors.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know why I didn't think of this, but my friend who lives down here in TX is also from Kenosha (graduated 1990 as well). Her daughters are on my blog sometime...their link is too...The Dawson Family. Anyway, Barb's mom teaches at Tremper. Mrs. Singer...maybe your sis knows her. That would really be a small world, huh!

Anonymous said...

i do know mrs. singer..i never had her..but i've heard good things about her!