
We went with some friends to the Philadelphia Zoo on Wednesday. With the cost of tickets for the three of us to get in equaling half of a family membership, we decided to get one. Now we can go to the zoo for free anytime we want during this next year.
Bella really liked this turtle statue.



You can't pass up these little photo opportunities.

Milking a pretend cow.

Another family picture - two in one day!

Today we were invited to the shore for some fun with church friends.

Bella loved the beach. Except for the time when we had to leave the water, she was so well-behaved all day.

Later in the afternoon, we went on their boat. (Earlier in the day, the guys went out fishing in this boat while the ladies stayed at the house/beach). Bella found the radio, turned it on, and started dancing. That's what she's doing here.

She also enjoyed pretending to drive. Don't worry - we never left the dock.

Andy was out of town this past week. It's so nice to have him back. I wasn't feeling the greatest for the past two days and I don't know how I would have survived if it happened while he was gone. We're heading out to Kentucky tomorrow for a family camping trip. I will probably return with lots of fun pictures!
2 comments:
How cute is the dancing picture with her little skirt swaying! Love it! Have fun camping!
Ditto about the dancing picture. Seriously, you could win a photo contest with that one!
Post a Comment