Friday, November 23, 2018

Games, games, games!

Now that the weather is consistently cool outside, we've been turning our attention to some indoor activities. We've been on a board game kick lately and have played some Scrabble.
IMG_7336

IMG_7337

Pie in the Face.
IMG_7341

IMG_7343

IMG_7345

IMG_7347

Connect Four (Curtis must have just discovered that Graydon won).
IMG_7348

In addition to these few, we've also played Clue, Quelf, Imaginiff, Loaded Questions, and Apples to Apples. It's been a fun way to enjoy our time together.

Bella's school put on a leadership event to build into students they view as leaders. Five students from each grade were chosen to participate and Bella was one of them! I screenshot these couple of photos from the online news article.
IMG_7327

IMG_7326

Here's a couple of her at our church's youth retreat.
IMG_3458

IMG_3457

And these next two are randoms that I found on Andy's phone. Judging the green leaves on the trees, I think this was from early October. It's just such a good representation of Curtis's sense of style these days.
IMG_3344

And this is a common look that he goes for at home. I sure do love his randomness!
IMG_3350

No comments: