We have a TEENAGER!!! Bella is 13! Teenagers have somewhat of a bad reputation; and I know that Bella is brand new to this gig, but so far I have no complaints. She is sweet, responsible, determined, and silly. I've really noticed how her heart for others has grown this year. She often becomes moved to tears when she learns about situations where someone is in need or struggling. I love seeing the traits of empathy and compassion at work in her life. She continues to be a great baker and we continue to appreciate this hobby of hers. She is gearing up for another basketball season and also tried two new sports this year: track and volleyball. She said goodbye to gymnastics this past summer in order to focus more on school sports. Her social life is starting to get busier, but she still enjoys family time, which we are thankful for. We are so proud of who she is and who she is becoming and feel so blessed to have her for our daughter.
Happy Birthday, Isabella! Welcome to your teens!!! We love you so much!
Our story begins in college, where we met. We were friends for a while and a romance gradually grew out of it. On September 28, 2002, we became husband and wife. Andy is a pastor and Karen stays home and takes care of Isabella (11/30/05), Graydon (12/31/08), and Curtis (6/28/10). Welcome to a glimpse of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment