Thursday, August 24, 2006

Scrapbook pages

I already posted this page, but I redid it.
Papers - Spring Collection by Stephanie Whetsel
Flowers - Scrap Kitchen
7 tag and stitching - Shabby princess Spring Breeze kit


Simplicity kit by Daniela Puess


Clash kit by Tiff Brady Font - Melanie

Journaling reads: "My precious girl. I'm trying to find the right words to describe to you how much I love you. But I have come to find that there are no words that can come close to expressing how much you mean to me. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. One of the greatest joys in my life is being your mommy."

Papers - Love Is by Scrapartist
Swirls - Scrapartist
Font - Loriah
Journaling reads: "You are growing and changing so fast. It occurred to me that the Isabella I see today will take on a completely new look down the road. Someday, long brown hair will flow from your head. Someday, pearly white teeth will brighten your smile. So, today I will treasure your {somewhat} bald head and toothless grin because I know that "someday" is rapidly approaching."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful Karen! Someday Isabella is going look over the scrapbook you've made for her and just start crying. Very nice :-) i wish i was that talented.

Love,
Jodi

dianna said...

love the scrapbook pages!

Anonymous said...

This summer went by too fast. We waited and waited for all of you to come, only to have it go by so fast. Watching Isabella grow was a real treat. Can't wait to see her again during the holidays.