OK, time for some good news. Isabella is officially crawling. She has been scooting around for some time now, but only if she's really motivated to get somewhere or something such as Andy's plate of food or a cell phone. Now, she seems to be suddenly crawling. She's really enjoying her newfound mobility.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
We're back in Pennsylvania
Saturday morning, we loaded up our car and took the big trip out east. After a yummy breakfast with my parents and sister, we were on the road by 8:30am. Isabella did really well on the long car ride. We probably made about four stops and arrived in the driveway of our building around 12:15am. We were beat. Sunday was spent unpacking and trying to settle back in. Somehow, this apartment seems to get smaller and smaller everytime we come back. Frustration settled in as I looked for a place to put Isabella's new clothes. It didn't help that Isabella and I had both come down with colds. This is Isabella's first. No fun. After some unpacking, I decided that I should take a shower. As I pulled the lever to redirect the water from the faucet to the shower head, something snapped and the water stopped coming out the top. It came out fine from the faucet, but not the showerhead. This forced me into a bath, which was probably a good thing since it forced me to relax, but I was about to boil at this point. Thankfully, we can just put in a service call to get this fixed (one of the perks of living in an apartment). After the bath, I managed to calm down and have been fine since. Isabella and I are still dealing with our colds, but we're starting to get better. She hasn't been sleeping well because of hers, but last night went a lot better than Sunday night, so we're hoping that she's on the up and up.
OK, time for some good news. Isabella is officially crawling. She has been scooting around for some time now, but only if she's really motivated to get somewhere or something such as Andy's plate of food or a cell phone. Now, she seems to be suddenly crawling. She's really enjoying her newfound mobility.
OK, time for some good news. Isabella is officially crawling. She has been scooting around for some time now, but only if she's really motivated to get somewhere or something such as Andy's plate of food or a cell phone. Now, she seems to be suddenly crawling. She's really enjoying her newfound mobility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was fun to see Isabella crawling. We waited all summer for this day and it has come. She looks so proud of herself. It won't be long before she is walking.
Mom Benetti
Post a Comment