Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bella Happenings

Sorry for the lack of photos this week. I tried and this is the best I could get from her. She still wants her grip on the camera as soon as I get it out. I only got this photo because she was stuck in the basket. I took her by surprise this time.And then she kept trying to take the camera from me.Since I don't have many photos, I figured I'd list out a few things Bella has been doing lately:
  • She can repeat all of her ABC's now
  • Says "Amen!" a lot during church (even when we didn't just get done praying)
  • One night at dinner we started to eat without praying so Bella grabbed our hands and announced "PEAR!" (prayer). We quickly obeyed!
  • She has given a title to most of her books based on the cover picture. Some of her titles are: "Goose and Girl". . . "Jesus". . . "Trees". . . "Turtle". . ."Baby". . ."Bears". . . etc. She always knows what book she wants to read. Right now her favorite is "Goose and Girl"
  • Her main activity during church is to see how many people she can get to smile, wave, or play peek-a-boo with her. She's very good at it (much to the dismay of her pastor Daddy who wants to keep people focused on the service!)

Bella is really becoming such a little lady. We love being her parents. It is so much fun to interact with her and see her learn new things. She is such a blessing (even when she won't let me take her picture)!

No comments: