Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Ice Cream"

While Andy was out of town at the beginning of the week for a pastor's conference, a couple from church {Bob and Karen} invited me and Bella out to dinner. The highlight of the meal was a big ice cream sundae for dessert. This child loves ice cream! Karen snapped this photo with her cell phone and emailed me a copy. Priceless! The next morning, I met some ladies from my Mom's Group at a local kid's gym. My normally shy-and-clingy-when-in-a-strange-place-Bella ventured off on her own to play with all the fun toys. There were balls of all sizes, big blocks to climb, batting cages, horse swings, little bikes/cars to ride, etc. She loved it. I was so bummed that I forgot my camera, but another mom from the group took some photos and emailed them to me.
With the cold weather that has come upon us, I decided to buy Bella a new winter hat and gloves. She really likes to play outside and, even in the cold, I still think it's nice for us to get some fresh air.Daddy and Bella sharing a moment.I got some scrapbooking done this week!

TRICK-OR-TREATPUMPKIN FARMLOCKS OF LOVE

1 comment:

Suz said...

HI Kilps Family!!
I hope you are all enjoying the fall and settling into church life! I continue to enjoy your blogging and can't believe how big Bella keeps getting so fast!! Happy Birthday to her soon =) as I think about our fun Thanksgiving 2 years ago waiting for her arrival!

Karen, I love your scrapbooking pages, and wondered if you've ever thought about teaching how to do digital scrapbooking? I have done some paper scrapbooking before, but have no clue how to think about doing it online. Anyways, just something to think about... maybe I could make a trip to NJ sometime for you to show me how?


Happy Thanksgiving!!
Suzanne & Steve