Sunday, November 04, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I cut my hair! It hasn't been this short in over three years. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while and when I received a gift certificate from my sister to a local salon, I knew it was time. I'm really happy with how it turned out and now I'll actually wear my hair down (instead of in a clip 99% of the time).I got a total of 14 inches cut off. I'm going to send my two ponytails to Locks of Love.Bella went trick-or-treating for the first time this year. I'll admit, I think I enjoyed it just as much as she did. Our town has trick-or-treating on Halloween evening. When I was growing up, it was the Sunday before. . . and in the afternoon - not quite the same. She dressed up as a tiger and really perfected her "roooaaarrr!" I had a hard time keeping her nose and whiskers dark - she kept rubbing her face.Checking out her costume in the mirror! Ready to go!
We stopped at the house of a church member and were able to get a family photo!Bella got the hang of trick-or-treating right away!One evening this week, Bella was having a fit because she didn't want to eat dinner. She ran out of the kitchen and this is how I found her. It's her new thing that she does when she gets mad. I guess she figures that, since she can't see us, we can't see her. It has been so hard to get a photo of Bella this week. As soon as I get the camera out she runs over to me saying "I see! I see!" She really wants to see the photos in the camera and doesn't have the patience to let me take a photo of her first. Here's what I ended up with. And this is what happened when I didn't let her see. Mean mommy!We went to the pumpkin farm with a group from church today. We enjoyed a fun hayride and Bella picked out another pumpkin! The weather was perfect for an afternoon at the farm!Before heading out for some ice cream, we were looking for Bella's shoes. After we finally found them, we turned around to discover that Bella had already put some shoes on - too bad they were Mama's!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Halloween pictures of Bella are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Bella looks like she really enjoyed Halloween. I really like your new hair style. She looks adorable in her "Mary" type dress.

Anonymous said...

i picked up a halloween costume for her for next year. It was $5 at an after halloween sales at The Children's Place. Will send, if you don't like....feel free to pass it along. It was cheap. I can't believe she is going to be 2 in a few weeks!!