I wasn't too optimistic about how these photos would turn out. Graydon was incredibly fussy that morning (his top two teeth are just about to poke through). He struggled going down for his morning nap and was woken up after only a half hour by Bella, who went into his room to get her baby (that didn't even end up being there). I couldn't get him back to sleep and he was sooooo crabby. The appointment had already been made so we just decided to go and see what would happen. The new environment must have helped. He was quite serious for many of the photos, but also let loose some nice smiles that we managed to catch.

This is one of the serious ones - but I thought that this photo was precious. I love the lighting. . . and this is a very common expression on Graydon's face when he is examining something new or just concentrating really hard. 




And for fun, here is one of Bella - also at 8 months.
Do you think they're related?

3 comments:
that's crazy!! the pic of bella and graydon at the same age. Almost looks like the same baby!! can't wait to get some of those prints. I need to update my pics of Bella, Sydney and Graydon.
I can't believe how big Gradon is getting. He is a combination of both you and Andy. Can't wait to see both Bella and Graydon. I need some pictures of Graydon and Bella for my office. I also need to get an updated picture of Sydne as well.
The pics turned out so cute!! I love them! Gosh, Bella & Graydon are for sure related! Such cute kidos! I can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment