Bella has been feeding Graydon quite a bit lately. I'll tell you - he doesn't make it easy. He is always grabbing for the spoon that he's being fed with. He could have one spoon in each hand and will then let go of one of them to grab the one you're using. Definitely wants to do it himself.
My little loves.
Again, I'll remind you that I was in a photo taking mood - which is why I have this one of Graydon, even though he's crying. I was feeling sentimental and thought, "I may want to remember what he looked like when upset."
Bella got her first helmet. We tried on this princess one, but it was a bit snug. She opted for a pink and white flowered Hawaiian style. The first day she had the helmet, it was the coolest thing. Now she has already started to protest about wearing it. I think I remember her saying something like, "I don't like pink and white flowers ANYMORE!" She'll probably like them again tomorrow. That's how things roll around here.
Here's a few of Graydon in his room prior to bedtime one evening. . . 
a little n.a.k.e.d. time
And we can't forget about Miss Bella
Bella has a whole hamper full of dress-up clothes. This ballerina outfit is becoming pretty popular. There are also little slippers that go with it, but we couldn't find one of them. A lightbulb went on in my head and I remembered my old ballet shoes that were in the attic. I brought them down for Bella and she LOVED wearing them. I got my own little recital that morning.A little room to grow.


Brother/sister bonding time. Now that Graydon is mobile, he's starting to get into Bella's stuff - which she doesn't like. I can see the rivalry beginning. But then there are sweet moments when all she wants to do is snuggle with him. 
It's even sweeter when he wants to snuggle too.
Bathtime! This is the first time that I bathed the two of them together. What a time saver! Bella insisted on getting in the little tub with Graydon.
They both had fun with it.
A clean, happy baby!
We took Graydon in for his pictures today. Got some really cute ones. Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Take a picture of Graydon withhis g-pa chris hat!! I still haven't seen him in that.
So glad to hear that everything is back up and running.
Post a Comment