Graydon's bottom teeth are finally grown in enough to be visible. Don't get too used to this look though, his upper teeth are not far behind.Something must have been funny here - but I've already forgotten what it was.

There has been a lot of U.S. Open coverage going on in our house this week, which inspired both Andy and Bella to want to get out and play a little.
Bella genuinely enjoys playing tennis with Daddy.
Graydon watching from the sidelines.
Mary! This is for you! I couldn't get him to smile as he was so focused on that toy, but here he is in the "Grandpa Chris" had. He always gets good comments whenever he wears it. 
Lots of scrapping has been going on. When my computer crashed, I also lost a handful of pages that I'd done for Graydon. This event lit my fire. In the past two weeks, I completed 19 pages! (which are all safely uploaded to my printing site in the event of another computer malfunction). Here are a few of them. 



1 comment:
The hat is so adorable! Send me that pic so that i can print it out. I love it!! !
Post a Comment