Tuesday, December 03, 2024

Brocktoberfest, Heritage Days, & Tennis Dinner

At the end of September, I drove up to Wisconsin for our annual Brocktoberfest celebration. It was just me this year. As the kids are getting older, they have commitments and things that keep them from being able to make trips like this with me. It feels a little sad, but I also understand. I still enjoyed the bonus time with all my family. 

Here are two of my sisters with their littlest ones.


Family time is the best!

Here is Mary with the Kreuser's new puppy, Fozzy. He was a very popular pup that day! 

This is a Brockhaus family AND friends gathering and I think it gets bigger each year! I love it! 

Just the Brockhaus fam. The OGs are my Grandma Helen in the middle with two of her daughters next to her - my mom on the left and Aunt Bia on the right. Their brother, my uncle Jake is right behind Aunt Bia and then Aunt Cindy has sunglasses on and is standing in the row behind my mom. The rest are my siblings, cousins, and siblings/cousins' kids! 

This is the part of the family that descended from my mom. Not all of us were there, but this was a preptty good representation. My dad had momentarily left the gathering to feed and let their dogs out, so he's missing from these photos. 

We had another birth order challenge because my niece brought her boyfriend. I think this is our new boyfriend/girlfriend initiation. This was the order he thought was correct.

And this is the correct order. The only person he had in the wrong spot was Mary! She's the second oldest and, so far, both boyfriends have put her on the younger side!

The next weekend was our annual Heritage Days. Both boys played in the parade again this year.


The boys tennis team with Coach Andy at the sectional draw dinner. 

No comments: