Sunday, December 22, 2024

Random Stuff of Life

For the second time in this calendar year, the Northern Lights were going to be visible in Indiana (and I think the majority of the United States). We tried to see them last time and didn't. I tried again this time around and very vaguely saw them. These were the photos I got. 


Meanwhile, this was the view of a friend of mine who lives further out in the country. 


October and November were pretty stressful months. Reading was my coping strategy. 

I ordered and installed all of the blinds in the new house! I didn't take photos of all of them, but there are a lot of windows in this house and I'm proud of taking care of this project. 


I was Waldo for Halloween this year. Halloween was not very festive that night. We didn't trick-or-treat, hand out candy or do anything Halloween related. What we did was load lots of large furniture into a trailer because the next day all of our big stuff was moving to the new house. So at least it felt like Halloween at school that day. 

No comments: