Saturday, December 28, 2024

Homecoming

When Bella was crowned Homecoming Queen last year, I rejoiced. Of course, I was excited for her receiving that honor, but I also knew it meant she'd be back for Homecoming the following year to crown the new queen. So, even though she was just home the weekend prior for Thanksgiving, we got to see her again a few days later! 



I tried to get a photo of her crowning the new queen, but I wasn't at the best angle. 



I'm always to happy to have her home!

After the game was the Homecoming dance. This was Curtis's first formal. He wore one of Andy's old suits.

He and his date looked so cute.

Graydon did not intend to go to Homecoming, but changed his mind last minute. That is why he is very underdressed compared to his friends.

Curtis shared some photos his friends took that night. It looks like they had a good time!







No comments: