Monday, November 14, 2005

34 and 35 Weeks

Things got a little busy last week and I never got the chance to post the 34 week belly picture, so I decided to add it to this one. Everything with the pregnancy has continued to go great. I had another doctor appt. this past week and we found that the baby's heart rate is in the 130s, which is where it has been for a while. I also gained another pound. I go back again on Wednesday, November 23. After that, it is every week until the baby arrives. Two of my sisters, Mari and Jodi, made some travel plans to be here for Christmas. We all really hope that the baby is here before that. I am due on December 16. We'll see if the baby is going to cooperate!

We were able to move our computer desk, computer, and books out of our apartment and in to an office space down the hall. This has freed up a lot of space in our apartment for baby stuff. We set up the Pack N Play this past weekend. That is where the baby will sleep for the first two months. After that, we'll get a crib. With the exception of a few small things, we're all set up and ready for the baby to get here!


No comments: