Sunday, May 21, 2006

Colds, teething, and sleepless nights!

An icky cold has been making its way through our household. It began with Andy and has now latched onto me. As I type right now, I feel absolutely miserable. Thankfully, Isabella doesn't seem to be infected. By some miracle, we hope that she can escape this cold.

Isabella had a few rougher nights this week. She is generally a wonderful night sleeper, but there were a few nights when she woke up every couple of hours. I felt like I was dealing with a newborn again! I thought it might be a growth spurt and that she was waking up to eat, but she didn't seem too hungry. Then my mind shifted to her teeth. She has definitely begun the whole teething process, but no teeth seem to be poking through yet. I wonder when that first tooth will appear!? Andy got his first tooth when he was 4 1/2 months, but I didn't get any until I was 12 months (my mom wondered if I would ever get teeth)! So, it's anyone's guess as to when Isabella's first tooth will appear. Thankfully, she slept through the night again last night. I hope that we're back on track again. With this cold and getting up several times in the night, I'm beat!



Ribbon - Chocoberry kit (I forgot who made it)
Font - Tempus Sans, Castellar, Susie's Hand
Everything else - mine


Papers - Beautiful Mess by Sarah Batdorf


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Your little Isabella is very cute! We also have a girl almost 18 months old and it's fantastic to see her growing day by day! BTW our girl also had some bad nights teething, even if could pass some time until you can see the teeth. Greetings from Italy! Barbara

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better and I hope the teething thing is going alright with Isabella. My little guy is starting to teeth with his molars. That is not fun! I love the digital scrapbooking. Where do you go to do this?