Friday afternoon, we received a message on our answering machine from a stranger stating that she had found Andy's wallet. This was great news but also rather unexpected since Andy lost his wallet thirteen months ago! He placed the wallet on top of our car and drove off on a 10 mile trip. Somewhere along the way, the wallet fell off. If this wallet could talk, it would be interesting to hear the stories of where it's been during this past year.We had a really nice Mother's Day celebration yesterday. I received a nice card, a back massage, dinner out, and a Starbucks frappuccino. I also took a nap in the middle of the day, which was really nice. The only problem was that, with a nap and a bunch of caffeine (from my coffee drink and the Mountain Dew at dinner), I was absolutely wired last night and couldn't get to sleep. I think I learned my lesson - no caffeine after 9pm if I've had a nap!
Isabella continues to grow and do new things. Her latest is this loud shriek. It is a happy sound but we have never heard something quite like this come out of our little girl's mouth before. She is getting so big!

2 comments:
Hello Kilps Family!
Your family is so beautiful! Isabella is getting so big! And learning so many new things! I am in awe of God's greatness as I see our little ones develop. Jarrod and I are excited for you to come back to WI. We hope there is time for a visit . . . And congrats for finishing another semester!!
-Tuttle <><
awwww the little one is growing hair!!! :-D shes so pretty! Only 12 days until you all come to WI for the summer!
Post a Comment