Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm 26 now!

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. Andy surprised me with a night away at the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night. 26 was the theme of the evening:
26 roses
26 things Andy loves about me - a list he created
26 tea lights around the room
Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Jodi watched Isabella for us. It was my first night away from Isabella, but I knew that she was in good hands.
In the morning, we brought Isabella to the hotel to take her swimming in the hotel pool. To her though, the king size bed was way more fun. Her routine on the bed went: scoot, fall on her face, laugh hysterically, repeat. She was so giggly and she totally cracked us up. I guess all of that activity must have worn her out because after a while, she grabbed her paci and then snuggled into the soft bed for a nap. I don't think she has ever fallen asleep so fast and easily.

We recently had Isabella's pictures taken at JC Penney. I thought I'd try to post them on here once they were available online, but I'm not able to do that. If you'd like to see her pics, click on the link: https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTP24501005026JCP and type in "Karen Kilps"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!
Love Johanna

PS Happy Birthday Karen!! :)

Josh said...

Great to hear you had a fun b-day. That husband of yours is such a stud...and that baby of yours is a doll!

~Josh