Isabella is becoming so verbal. She babbles all the time. When we say "uh-oh" she repeats it or at least copies the pitch of the word. We have also heard her say "cookie" and "Tokyo" but these were just flukes, I'm sure. She loves to say something that sounds like "wiggle wiggle wiggle. . . " over and over again. It cracks me up! Last night, Andy said, "Isabella, say Da Da" and she did! Then we asked her to say "Ma ma" and she started to say "Ba ba ba ba ba". She has made the 'ma ma' sound before, but I guess she can't do it on command. This morning, I was feeding her and asked if she was all done, to which she replied, "Yeah". Again, I think this was a coincidence, but it was still fun.
Such a peaceful sleeper
Cruising along the table
Our little ray of sunshine
Cruising along the table
Our little ray of sunshine
Checking out her new sticker book from Lily Golackson. Thanks Lily!
Standing on the couch - one of her favorite spots
We're heading back to Wisconsin for the holidays on December 16th which we are so looking forward to. However, between now and then, Andy has a lot of work to do. He has a to-do list which he has posted on the wall of our bedroom. Each item probably represents about an average of 10 hrs. (except the conference call) of work. Credo is probably more. To say that he will be busy is an understatement. I'm sure he would love your prayers for energy, discipline, and focus during these next few weeks. Thanks so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment