Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We had a very nice, relaxing Mother's Day. Yesterday was quite busy and we were all out late, resulting in a pretty cranky Bella. After a lunch out, we spent the day at home. Andy is currently out getting us a movie (Juno) and a Starbucks drink for me (iced decaf white chocolate mocha - my favorite!). During one of Bella's rare good moods of the day, we had her Praise Baby dvd on and she was singing along and dancing to the worship songs. She was so happy and having so much fun and it was such a joy for me to watch. A great Mother's Day moment.

Another good thing about today is that I got a few pictures taken with Bella. I'm usually the one behind the camera and it's been a long time since we've had pictures together. Again, I'll remind you that she was exceptionally crabby today, so it's even a miracle that we got the few pictures that we did.
This one is slightly blurry and she's doing her fake smile, but we'll take what we can get!We hope that everyone had a great day!

No comments: