Sunday, August 03, 2008

JELL-O, pools, and wild hair!

Before I fall asleep at night, I lay there and think through my next day with Bella. What will we do? If I don't have a plan, she ends up watching TV and I really try to limit that as much as I can. One activity that I thought might be fun is making JELL-O jigglers.
Bella has some fun with this.
And it's always a plus when your activity tastes good.

Ever since Tuesday, we have gone to the pool every day this week. Between swim clubs, friends' pools, and a birthday party, Bella has had a lot of water activity. These are some photos from our friends' pool.
Each morning, Bella wakes up with hair like this. My job is to tame this crazy mess. I often joke about how long it took for Bella's hair to actually grow. . . and now I'm really thinking that it was a good thing. She's not the biggest fan of getting her hair done, yet I clearly can't leave it like this.

Bonus Picture: Like Father, Like Daughter

No comments: