Monday, January 17, 2011

Wisconsin Visit - Part 2

December 31, 2010:  Graydon's turns two!!!

We had a traditional Benetti-style birthday celebration at my parents' house. Pizza and ice cream cake.

I hung up some decorations from birthdays past.

And made some new ones.

Cheers!


Graydon is usually allowed only sips of soda here and there; so having his own bottle of rootbeer was pretty special.

Our birthday boy!


Bella loves cake.

Even Curtis celebrated.

Presents!


Graydon acted every bit his age that day. By that, I mean there were lots of fits, whining, and some screaming. In his defense, we later located a new molar that is growing in. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I have a feeling that this little two-year-old is going to be keeping me pretty busy this year.

No comments: