Friday, July 20, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Our whole family played a role in our church's VBS:  Sonrise National Park.  We had a great turnout.  I didn't get the final count, but we had over one hundred kids at our church this week!

Andy was the emcee. 


I helped out in the first grade class.  Curtis tagged along.  :)


Bella returned for another year.  (Here they are learning the music and motions). 


And Graydon joined a class for the first time.


Thursday night was Parent's Night.  The kids all got up and sang the songs they'd been learning all week.


Both did great!


Bella and Graydon's classes sang the same songs.  This was my first time having to divide my attention between two kids on a stage.  I loved watching them sing.  And Curtis even sang along a little while sitting with me.  He became pretty familiar with the music after hearing it all week.

Tomorrow, we are heading back to Wisconsin!!!  The kids and I getting some bonus family time during this summer vacation.  Therefore, this blog might be a little silent over these next couple of weeks.  Better finish packing!

1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

Looks like a great time!!