But first. . . dinner on Back-to-School-Eve!

The bird houses are center pieces are kind of random. It's what I had laying around. In my mind, they were posing as one room school houses. :)



We're focusing on being thankful this year. Each night during our dinner conversations, we each share something we are thankful for from the day.




Time for a good night's sleep! (Even though no one ever gets a good night sleep on the night before the first day of school.)
August 3, 2016: First Day of School!
Our Fifth Grader!


Our Second Grader!


Our First Grader!


Our crew!

This was also Back-to-Work day for me.

This is the time of year when I do my kid interviews. I like to hear about their first day of school; and then I ask general questions about life in general and what they are currently interested in. It's fun to see what answers are the same from year-to-year and what has changed.
Bella
Graydon
Curtis
Only 165 school days left until our next summer break! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment