Monday, December 25, 2017

Getting ready for Christmas!

Before I move onto current things, I found a couple of pics from Andy's phone that I wanted to share. When I was away in Texas, the kids did some leaf clean-up. Our yard has tons!
IMG_1465

We got a leaf blower this year to help things along.
IMG_1474

On December 17th, our kids were part of a little Christmas program at church. Curtis and Graydon were wise men.
IMG_4140

Check out the long hair on this kid. We tried to convince him to get a hair cut that evening, but that just resulted in tears; so we waited for another time.
IMG_4141

Bella was an angel shining her light.
IMG_4142

IMG_4145

IMG_4151

IMG_4152

IMG_4153

After church that day, Bella's youth group took money they made in a fundraiser and went shopping for food to donate to the local food bank.
IMG_4156

She was a little outnumbered by boys that day.
IMG_4157

The kids and I made some Christmas treats later on, but Curtis didn't last long. He wasn't feeling well and ended up taking a two hour nap!
IMG_4163

Our kids don't nap all that often, so when they do, I know they're not feeling well. Fortunately, he seemed much better after he woke up.
IMG_4162

A few days later, Graydon finally agreed to a haircut. We didn't get an after photo, but you'll be able to see it once I post our Christmas pics.
IMG_1551

Bella had some fun with Siri. Siri is starting to get more creative with her answers.
IMG_4368

IMG_4369

IMG_4370

IMG_4372

IMG_4373

IMG_4374

IMG_4375

IMG_4376

IMG_4377

More Christmas baking. Bella decorated this gingerbread house and we all worked on the cookies.
IMG_4392

IMG_4393

No comments: